You are eagerly invited to join us for our next round of Feedback Groups!
Please be mindful when booking. This is a workshop for Black writers and writers of colour based in Scotland (or for people who, pre-COVID, would have normally been resident in Scotland).
Feedback Groups – Peer Feedback and Collaborative Editing
These are peer-led groups of 4 participants who come together online once a month to review and workshop each other’s writing. Participants commit to coming together on an equal standing and with the ambition to support each other to revise and improve their selected pieces.
Groups are facilitated by SBWN’s Titilayo Farukuoye.
Please register your interest here by 1st September:
Frequently Asked Question Session:
Saturday, 4th September, 10.00am-11am
Mondays, 6pm to 7:30pm (20th September, 25th October, 29th November)
Saturday mornings 10.30am to 12 noon (18th September, 23rd October, 27th November)
Please ensure that you are available to attend all sessions in either Group 1 or Group 2 before registering. This allows everyone to make the most of each session and focus on discussing and improving each other’s work!
- Each group has 4 available slots.
- These groups will be hosted online (instructions will be sent to participants closer to the workshop date).
- If you have registered interest but then are unable to attend, please do let us know as soon as possible so we can make that spot available.
- Please let us know of any access requirements you may have and we’ll do our best to provide.
- All SBWN events will adhere to our safer spaces policy. You can learn more about our policy here.