We are always happy to hear from members of our Scottish BPOC* communities, our allies, and literary organisations in Scotland in beyond who want to connect with us. We regularly encourage feedback (see below).
Ways to connect with us
Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter – it’s packed full of submission opportunities, news and literary events.
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter
- Scottish and Scotland-based BPOC writers can join our private Facebook Group.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions, Safer Spaces Policy and Mission and Values before emailing us.
- The SBWN team work part-time, so please expect a response within 4-7 days. If your message is urgent, please add ‘urgent’ to the subject line.
- Email us email@example.com
*Please see our Mission and Values page for who we are talking about when we say ‘Scottish BPOC writers.’
We welcome all feedback, including criticisms, constructive feedback, wishes and/or positive feedback.
We regularly reflect on how our programme reflects the needs of BPOC writers in Scotland, and how to best represent and uplift our community. Feedback helps us in these reflections and to develop and improve our programming.
We ask participants to complete anonymous feedback forms at our events.
We sometimes hold focus groups and consult members of the SBWN Community.
Feedback is also welcome any time via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, all Operational Team members have access to our email account. Let us know if you need to speak to an individual team member.
Every year, we run an EDI survey and publish a report on the perceptions and experiences of Scottish writers of colour.
Find out more about the Scottish BPOC Writers Network