Calling all Asian writers in/from Scotland!
Join us for our Asian Writers Group on Wednesday 16 February at 7pm-9:00pm.
Please be mindful when booking. This is a focus group for Asian writers based in Scotland (or who, pre-COVID, would have normally been resident in Scotland).
For writers of East Asian, Southeast Asian, South Asian, West Asian, and/or mixed heritage
Following our Asian Writers Focus Group that was held last year, SBWN is excited to announce the creation of our new Asian Writers Group!
In our inaugural session facilitated by Kelly Kanayama, we’ll discuss how we envision the Asian Writers Group going forward, go over how best to implement and address the points brought up in last year’s focus group, and share our goals for coming together as a writing community.
- All events are free.
- All events are suitable for people 18+ years.
- Events are hosted online using Zoom (instructions will be sent 2 days before each event or can be accessed via the Eventbrite Online Event page).
- To participate you will need an internet/wi-fi connection and a desktop or mobile device to join by audio and/or video.
- BSL interpretation/captioning/audio description provided on request during registration.
- Events over 2 hours long will have a comfort break in the middle. You may mute your mic/switch off video or take a break at any time.
- Please add any access requirements to the registration form.
- All SBWN events will adhere to our safer spaces policy. You can learn more about our policy here.